Monday, June 25, 2007

Birthday thinking

Yesterday was my 51st birthday. (How the heck did THAT happen?) I also met our new pastor for the first time. The two got me thinking about introductions. If you had to introduce yourself, and really try to convey the essence of who you are, what would you say? Five short sentences? Five nouns and then an explanation of what that means to you? Five points of your life that shaped who you are? Five people who have helped form you? I have no idea why "5", just a nice number, less than 6. excuse me while I play with this.....

Five nouns: 1. Christian
2. Wife
3. Mother
4. Grandmother
5. ????

The first four were easy. The fifth, not so easy. Reader? Bibliophile? Knitter? Master Gardner? Seamtress?

1 comment:

Helen said...

Gotta play!
my five things in no particular order:
1. knitter
2. mother
3. Counselor (as in lawyer, but focused on the counseling side)
4. wife
5. designer

hmmmm...